90 Insightful Qoutes About Jigsaw Puzzles
June 5, 2022
Many sage look at life as a puzzle that is meant to be solved. For some, it becomes difficult to solve the puzzles without all the pieces.
Just like the happening in our lives, we often try to proffer solution to a difficult jigsaw puzzle with the help of family or loved ones.
Our team has put together lots of puzzle related quotes to motivate one anytime one is feeling down or with no solution to issues.
Sometimes when a problem becomes difficult to manage, we need some inspirational reminders. In such cases, inspirational puzzle quotes can be a nice positive reinforcement.
Below are some great quotable quotes centred around Jigsaw puzzle from some of the world brilliant minds from different works of life :
- There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.
- We put our music together, piece by piece, like a jigsaw puzzle.
Ronnie Van Zant
- Every day is sort of a jigsaw puzzle. You have to make sure that you’re putting the most important things first.
- Whenever you start working on something, you have to go about it with the underlying assumption that this puzzle has a solution, right? If you started a jigsaw puzzle not knowing whether all the pieces were in the box, it would not be a fun exercise.
- The experience of life that you and I have is pretty much a jigsaw puzzle in the box: Day-to-day experiences of disconnected pieces that don’t seem to justify the efforts we make each day.
- So now it is time to disassemble the parts of the jigsaw puzzle or to piece another one together, for I find that, having come to the end of my story, my life is just beginning.
- Life is like a jigsaw puzzle, you have to see the whole picture, then put it together piece by piece!
- Not every puzzle is intended to be solved. Some are in place to test your limits. Others are, in fact, not puzzles at all.
- Our whole life is solving puzzles.
- The historian has before him a jigsaw puzzle from which many pieces have disappeared. These gaps can be filled only by his imagination.
- Even if all parts of a problem seem to fit together like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, one has to remember that the probable need not necessarily be the truth and the truth not always probable.
- I’m terrible at jigsaw puzzles. Other people solve the puzzle but I just keep trying to make the pieces that don’t fit fit. I guess that’s what makes me special, I try to assemble jigsaw puzzles incorrectly.
- Finding a photograph is often like picking up a piece from a jigsaw-puzzle box with the cover missing. There’s no sense of the whole. Each image is a mysterious part of something not yet revealed.
- Science and art sometimes can touch one another, like two pieces of the jigsaw puzzle which is our human life, and that contact may be made across the boderline between the two respective domains.
M. C. Escher
- From this, one can make a deduction which is quite certainly the ultimate truth of jigsaw puzzles: despite appearances, puzzling is not a solitary game: every move the puzzler makes, the puzzlemaker has made before; every piece the puzzler picks up, and picks up again, and studies and strokes, every combination he tries, and tries a second time, every blunder and every insight, each hope and each discouragement have all been designed, calculated, and decided by the other.
- Bringing together disparate personalities to form a team is like a jigsaw puzzle. You have to ask yourself: what is the whole picture here? We want to make sure our players all fit together properly and complement each other, so that we don’t have a big piece, a little piece, an oblong piece, and a round piece. If personalities work against each other, as a team you’ll find yourselves spinning your wheels.
- What happens then is like what happens when we separate a jigsaw puzzle into its fuve hundred pieces: The over-all picture disappears. This is the state of modern medicine: It has lost the sense of the unity of man. Such is the price it has paid for its scientific progress. It has sacrificed art to science.
- In one equation you can solve all the puzzles of life. It is the equation of giving.
- It certainly is a puzzle.” He turned back to the broken road. “But sometimes to find the answer, you have to take a leap of faith.
Dianna Hardy, Summer’s End
- My life had become a puzzle – its pieces scattered about like paper in the wind, with no one there to chase them but me.
Meredith T. Taylor, Churning Waters
- Woman will always continue to be a cute riddle or a beautiful puzzle, in the meantime man believes that he solves it.
Eyden I., Woman’s Book: Only For Men
- Each day’s life comes with lot of puzzles, mysteries to unravel; being so conscious of life can make one so unconscious of life.
Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- God’s will is like a jigsaw puzzle, sooner or later, all the pieces will fit together.
Danny L. Deaubé
- Patti [ Scialfa] was an artist and a musician and she was a songwriter. And she was a lot like me in that she was transient also. She worked busking on the streets in New York. She waitressed. She had – she just lived a life – she lived a musician’s life. She lived an artist’s life. So we were both people who were very uncomfortable in a domestic setting, getting together and trying to build one and seeing if our particularly strange jigsaw puzzle pieces were going to fit together in a way that was going to create something different for the two of us. And it did.
- Couples are jigsaw puzzles that hang together by touching in just enough points.
They’re never total fits or misfits. In time, a pair invents its own commonwealth, complete with anthems, rituals, and lingos-a cult of two with fallible gods.
- We weren’t friends[…]We were more like jigsaw pieces, each of us part of the same big picture. There are people like this wherever you go. They are part of the same mystery as you are, but you can’t quite tell how you fit together. The world is a puzzle, and we can’t solve it alone.
- There’s a reason I hate jigsaw puzzles.
I don’t have the patience to find all the border pieces, especially when they’re all the same shade of gray.
- Let certain things be uncertain.
Appreciate the puzzle that life is,
insofar as I know, after a scheme of steps,
all Crosswords have a solution,
and every Sudoku makes a lot of sense.”
Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- We are all beautiful and magical puzzles made up of so many tiny pieces and parts. Without just one of them, something would be missing and we would not be whole. It is all of our parts that make us who we are and make life what it is. Each piece is special and beautiful and necessary. Even those we do not yet understand or that bring up challenges for us and in our life. Every single piece fits perfectly.
Camille Lucy, The (Real) Love Experiment: Explore Love, Relationships & The Self
- How many times has it occurred to us that, among others, life is also a bundle of puzzles? A series of questions, that is.”
Nihar Satpathy, The Puzzles of Life
- Marriage is the Rubik’s Cube of the 21st Century – something young people are fascinated with but have no idea how to do.
- To men, women are endlessly fascinating as they’re a puzzle that can never be solved. To a logical creature like the human male, that’s an irresistible challenge.
- In life, there might be situations that make you sink,
It’s just to make you stronger than you think,
Be like mercury not like glass when you get troubles,
Split but join the mercury bits before it’s lost in life’s puzzles.
35. Just because you’re puzzled, doesn’t mean life’s jagged edges won’t still fall into place for you.
Curtis Tyrone Jones
- Puzzles are toys that test people’s knowledge or problem-solving skills
- A good puzzle can give you all the pleasure of being duped that a mystery story can.”
- Faith is a puzzle meant to take someone’s entire life to complete.”
A.D. Aliwat, ‘In Limbo’
39. Finding your style is like putting puzzle pieces together.
40. I am a woman of many talents and they’re all just pieces of the puzzle that make me and make my career.”
41. The problem is that we always look for the missing piece of the puzzle instead of finding a place for the one in our hand.
- I thought I knew a lot of but in the end it was just one small piece from the puzzle.”
- We perceive the world through the rear window of life, observe all the puzzles and assemble them in a comprehensive pattern
- The brain is the most complex, challenging scientific puzzle we have ever tried to decode.”
- During high school, every puzzle that was known to man must have come to me. Every damn, crazy conundrum that people had invented, I knew.
- A puzzle challenges the player to get from a problem to a solution.”
- A puzzle is not a dead-end.”
Lewis N. Roe, ‘From A To Theta’.
- Science isn’t just about solving this or that puzzle. It’s about understanding how the world works.
Sean M. Carroll.
- A puzzle with a solution is a game. A puzzle without a solution is a work of art.
50. The best way to do a jigsaw, when you don’t have the image to work off, is to start from the outside, the sides and the four corners
- That’s why I was always maniacal about transforming every problem into a puzzle which I can solve. I can solve a puzzle—a problem just stresses me out.
- For me, the most enjoyable part is the puzzle, the process of solving, not the solution itself.
- A knotty puzzle may hold a scientist up for a century, when it may be that a colleague has the solution already and is not even aware of the puzzle that it might solve.”
Isaac Asimov, ‘The Robots Of Dawn
- People who work crossword puzzles know that if they stop making progress, they should put the puzzle down for a while.
Marilyn vos Savant.
- I get intrigued by a puzzle, and writing a book is the best way to solve it.”
- There was nothing finer than the feeling that came rushing through you when it clicked and you suddenly understood something that had puzzled you.
Jeannette Walls, ‘Half Broke Horses’
- The nice thing about doing a crossword puzzle is, you know there is a solution.
- People are like a mathematical puzzle. If you don’t know them, they seem difficult. However, once you understand them, they are a game.”
Awdhesh Singh, ’31 Ways Into Happiness’.
- You’re a puzzle not only to yourself but also to everyone else, and the great mystery of our time is how we penetrate this puzzle.”
- It certainly is a puzzle… But sometimes to find the answer, you have to take a leap of faith.
Diana Hardy, ‘Summer’s End’.
- Dare to ask questions and seek answers to the puzzles of life.
Lailah Gifty Akita.
- Not every puzzle is intended to be solved. Some are in place to test your limits. Others are, in fact, not puzzles at all.”
Vera Nazarian, ‘The Perpetual Calendar Of Inspiration’.
- The solution often turns out more beautiful than the puzzle.”
- There’s no perfect answer to the puzzle, and creativity is a renewable resource.”
- If you read proverbs, you will find answers to every puzzle.”
Lailah Gifty Akita.
- Our lives are like a jigsaw puzzle where we try to find the pieces in the box that complete us. However, finding that missing piece is a huge challenge and some of our dreams are tough to figure out. This subcategory has puzzle quotes about every puzzle we have faced where we could not find the missing piece. Do these quotes from famous people about hardships and finding the missing piece resonate with you?
- When you fall in love, you feel like a missing piece of a puzzle that’s been found.”
- We are the puzzle pieces who seldom fit with other puzzle pieces. Romantics, idealists, eccentrics… In a world where proms and marriage define social order, we are, by force of our personalities and inner strength, rebels.”
- Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves.”
- Missing pieces do more than complete the puzzle, they fill in an empty space.”
- despite appearances, puzzling is not a solitary game: every move the puzzler makes, the puzzlemaker has made before…”
- I feel like my life is made up of tiny puzzle parts that no longer fit together. Imagine working on a puzzle only to find that the final picture can never be complete because one of its pieces is missing.
Zeina Kassem, ‘Crossing’.
- We are all beautiful and magical puzzles made up of so many tiny pieces and parts. Without just one of them, something would be missing and we would not be whole.”
Camille Lucy, ‘The (Real) Love Experiment’.
74. You are the piece of the puzzle of someone else’s life. You may never know where you fit, but others will fill the hole in their lives with pieces of you.”
75. Couples are jigsaw puzzles that hang together by touching in just enough points.”
76. Sometimes the hardest pieces of a puzzle to assemble, are the ones missing from the box,”
77. Every puzzle requires that the player make choices, some of which lead to dead ends.”
- …. finding I was really a puzzle piece, once I found the piece that was supposed to fit beside me.”
79. Thoughts and emotions are the glue that holds together this puzzle we call life.
J.R. Incer, ‘Mastering Success’.
80. Imagine all of our lives are like our own individual jigsaw puzzles. As we’re going through life, we’re just slowly piecing it together, bit by bit, based on experiences and lessons that we’ve learned, until we get the best picture…
81. To me acting is like a jigsaw puzzle. The jigsaw puzzle is of the sky and all the pieces are blue. Out of this you have to create a human being and put it together.
- Life is puzzle unsolved.
- How many times has it occurred to us that, among others, life is also a bundle of puzzles?
Nihar Satpathy, ‘The Puzzles Of Life’.
- Life is a puzzle and we are all unique pieces. When you lie, you make it impossible to find your true place in the grand design.
- I look at this life as a puzzle without all the pieces in the box.”
Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
- Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle.
- The world is a puzzle, and we cannot solve it alone.
Lemony Snicket, ‘Where Did You See Her Last?
- I am always looking for some clue, some easily missed sign that might just be the missing piece in the puzzle.
- Everyone else on this planet is as deep and as complex and individual as you are, which means they too have spent the last 20 or so years of their life working on their own jigsaw puzzle, in the same way that you’ve been working on yours. You can’t suddenly expect them to give up everything they’ve come to achieve to suddenly fit into yours…
90. The puzzle of the universe would be incomplete without us.
Russell Eric Dobda
Do these quotes from these great people about hardships and finding the missing piece resonate with you?
Feel free to let us know in the comment session if there are more jigsaw puzzles qoutes you will like us to include among the lists above!