SOLAR SYSTEM JIGSAW PUZZLE
SOLAR PLANET PUZZLE
PRICE : . ₦5,500.00
BRAND: YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLES
ITEM DIMENSION : 15’ by 15’ by 2’
AVAILABLE NO OF PUZZLE PIECES : 25, 64, 100
PUZZLE MAIN MATERIAL : 4mm Thick Foam Board
British pounds : £5.99
American Dollar : $8.99
Euro : 8.99 euros
- Engage yourself and friends to complete this 100,64,25 pieces of solar planet jigsaw puzzle.
- Improved memory, better problem-solving skills, higher IQ, improved mood and lower stress levels are just a handful of benefits attributed to regular jigsaw puzzle solving activity.
- High quality puzzle,4mm thickness foam-board for durability .
- Months of enjoyment matched with precisely cut interlocking pieces ensure a finished product with a smooth, even surface.
- Sharpen your creative thinking and problem-solving skills! Yourjigsawpuzzles.com is committed to creating challenging puzzles for adults and/or puzzles for young adults in cooperation with amazing creatives that engage, educate and inspire fun.
- Manufacture and proudly produced in Nigeria, we are committed to providing quality puzzles, games and toys since 2019!
- Great for kids to exercise their cognitive competence, mental ability and learning capacity.
Its an avenue to start up meaningful and insightful conversation around the earth and its orbits from your children!
This bright, colourful 25 piece counts solar system jigsaw puzzle measures 13’ by 13’ square shape when completed ,
We also have in 64, 100 piece counts depending on the age of the users.
Jigsaw Puzzles are fun, educative to do alone or in a group.
Its a perfect gift items for all ages at birthdays and holidays.
Puzzles for children of every age help support a child’s development as they play, building skills such as curiosity and creativity.
12 Facts We Should Know about our Solar Planets
- The Solar System is the gravitational bound system of the sun and the objects that orbit it, either directly or indirectly.
- The 8 planets is the largest among all the that orbit the Sun directly, the other the dwarf planet.
- The Solar System formed 4.6 Billion years ago from gravitational collapse from the of a giant interstellar molecular cloud.
- The vast majority of the solar system mass is in the Sun, with the majority of the remaining mass contained in Jupiter.
- The four smaller inner system planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars are terrestrial planets,
- The four outer system planets are giants planets and are more massive than the terrestrials.
- Jupiter and Saturn composed mainly of hydrogen and helium.
- The two outermost planets, Uranus and Neptune composed mostly of substances with relatively high melting points.
- All eight planets have almost circular orbits that lie within a nearly flat disc called the ecliptic.
- The Solar System also contains smaller objects.
- Pluto was also listed as a planet until 2006.
- The four inner system planets—Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars—are terrestrial planets.
- Jupiter and Saturn, are the largest of all the solar system.
- The entire eight planets have nearly circular orbits that lie near the plane of Earth’s orbit,