NUMERALS JIGSAW PUZZLES
BRAND : YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLES
AGE RANGE : 120 months and above
STYLE : Educational Toy, Educational Toy
GENDER : Unisex
COLOUR : Colourful
ITEM DIMENSION : 15’ by 15’ by 2’
AVAILABLE NO OF PUZZLE PIECES : 25, 64, 100
PUZZLE MAIN MATERIAL : 4mmThick Foam Board
British pounds : £5.99
American Dollar : $8.99
Euro : 8.99 euros
- Engage yourself and friends to complete this 100,64,25 pieces of numerical Jigsaw puzzle.
- Improved memory, better problem-solving skills, higher IQ, improved mood and lower stress levels are just a handful of benefits attributed to regular jigsaw puzzle solving activity.
- High quality puzzle,4mm thickness foam-board for durability and years of enjoyment matched with precisely cut interlocking pieces ensure a finished product with a smooth, even surface.
- Sharpen your creative thinking and problem-solving skills! Yourjigsawpuzzles.com is committed to creating challenging puzzles for adults and/or puzzles for young adults in cooperation with amazing creatives that engage, educate and inspire fun.
- Manufacture and proudly produced in Nigeria, we are committed to providing quality puzzles, games and toys since 2019!
- Great for kids to exercise their cognitive competence, manipulative ability and learning capacity.
ABOUT NUMERICAL JIGSAW PUZZLES
- Help your students and children practice numeral jigsaw by showing numbers in a variety of ways.
- Engage with the numeral, words and allow kids to show their understanding by connecting drawing a picture and fill in a ten frame to represent quantity. Numbers 1 – 10 included.
- A numeral is a figure, symbol, or group of figures or symbols denoting a number. It may refer to:
- Numeral system used in mathematics
- Numeral (linguistics) a part of speech denoting numbers (e.g. one and first in English)
Numerical Digit, the glyphs used to represent numerals
- We know that the path to success includes repetition.
- This jigsaw theme shows the children the progression of numerals 1 – 10 in a very fun and engaging way, a number line to colour the quantity and, finally, number words to write.