THE RCCG LOGO JIGSAW PUZZLE
BRAND : YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLES
AGE RANGE : 144 months to 1200 months
STYLE : Educational Toy, Educational Toy
ITEM DIMENSION : 14’ by 14’
AVAILABLE NO OF PUZZLE PIECES : 25, 64, 100
British pounds : £5.99
American Dollar : $8.99
Euro : 8.99 euros
About this item
- Learning is as essential as physical growth.
- Therefore, our puzzles are designed to help your child with brainstorming and to help in developing problem solving skills.
- It allows kids to engage and align his/her physical and mental energies simultaneously and develop workable solutions.
- Each time when you help your child accomplish a puzzle, you have a new lesson to teach through eye-catching colourful graphics.
- The Redeemed Christian Church of God was born in 1952.
- The church continued to meet at 9 Willoughby Street until they were able to acquire some land thereby witnessing a relocation to the present site of the Headquarters of the church at 1-5 Redemption Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos. (formerly 1a Cemetery Street)
- Sometime in the early 70s, God had spoken to Pa Akindayomi about his successor. The Lord told him that this man who was not a member of the church then, would be a young educated man.
- Thus when a young university lecturer joined the church in 1973, Papa was able to recognize him in the Spirit as the one that the Lord had spoken about in the past.
- This man, Enoch Adejare Adeboye who was then a lecturer of Mathematics at the University of Lagos soon became involved in the church.
- He became one of the interpreters translating Pa Akindayomi’s sermons from Yoruba to English. He was ordained a pastor of the church in 1975.Pa Josiah Akindayomi was 71 years old when he died.
- Amidst controversy, Pastor Adeboye’s appointment was formalized by the reading of Pa Akindayomi’s sealed pronouncement after his burial.
- Since 1981, an open explosion began with the number of parishes growing in leaps and bounds. At the last count, there are at least about 2000 parishes of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Nigeria.
- On the International scene, the church is present in other African nations including C’ote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Gambia, Cameroon, and South Africa.
- In Europe the church is spread in England, Germany, and France.
- In the United States there are parishes in Dallas, Tallahassee, Houston, New York, Washington, and Chicago and also in the Caribbean states of Haiti and Jamaica.