OLUMIRIN WATERFALL PUZZLE
BRAND: YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLES
ITEM DIMENSION: 15’ by 15’ by 2’
- AVAILABLE NO OF PUZZLE PIECES: 25, 64, 100
MAIN PUZZLE MATERIAL: 4mm Thick Foam Board
British pounds: £5
American Dollar: $8
Euro: 8 euros
- Erin-Ijesha Waterfalls also known as Olumirin Waterfall is located in Erin Ijesha. It is a tourist attraction located in Oriade Local Government Area, Osun State, Nigeria.
- The waterfalls was discovered in 1140 AD by one of the daughters of Oduduwa.
- Some school of thoughts were of the opinion that “Olumirin waterfall was discovered by hunters in 1140 AD.
- Another source has it that the tourist site was discovered by a woman called Akinla, founder of Erin-Ijesha town and a granddaughter of Oduduwa, during the migration of Ife people to Erin- Ijesha.
- Erin-Ijesha is about 10 kilometres north of Ilesha, the chief city of the Ijesha, a sub-nationality of the Yoruba and along the Lagos-Ibadan-Ilesha-Akure-Benin express road.
- It is inhabited by a determined, dynamic and highly educated and progressive people. It shares boundaries with Efon-Alaye in the north, Ipetu-Ijesha in the south, Ikole-Ekiti in the east and Erinmo in the west.
- Erin-Ijesha is blessed with beautiful landscape with projecting hills within the range of 1,200 to 1,300 feet above sea level.
- The geographical location of Erin-Ijesha at the foot of Yoruba Hills provides attractive and beautiful scenery looking upwards to the hills, interlocked by rocks and evergreen deciduous forest.
- The waterfall is one of the most important tourist centers in Osun State. The epithet of Osun State “Land of the Living Spring” is derived from the waterfalls at Erin-Ijesha and Osun River grove in Osogbo.
- The fall features seven floors, on top of which the village Abake is located.
- The level of water is constant all through the year. The crisp air and fresh atmosphere, the serenity and calm, the adventure of climbing, seeing and discovering, are only some of the reasons that make Olumirin waterfall an ideal tourist site.
- The first waterfall is the one at the top. The second is the largest, with waters gushing down from a 40m rock.
- It is one of the most visited tourist sites in Nigeria. In 2014, between January to November, Olumirin Falls recorded over 50,000 visitors, the tourist site with the highest visits that year.
- The waterfall is said to have medicinal properties and people came from all over to drink from the waterfall and be healed.
- The people in the community are generous and accommodating as various people in Nigeria come here to buy and sell. Erin people can be accommodating to a fault. They are also liberal but highly principled.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- 90-days money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Premium Quality puzzle pieces especially good for family bonding time, friends and children of all ages from 3 years above.
- Designed to the best of standards and produced in Nigeria.
- Completed puzzle measures 14’ by 14’.
- Puzzle pieces are water resistant.
- Beautifully printed image showing bright and colorful details.