NATIONAL MOSQUE ABUJA PUZZLE
BRAND : YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLES
ITEM DIMENSION : 15’ by 15’ by 2’
AVAILABLE NO OF PUZZLE PIECES : 25, 64, 100
MAIN PUZZLE MATERIAL : 4mm Thick Foam Board
- The Abuja National Mosque, also known as the Nigerian National Mosque.
- The mosque was built in 1984 and is open to non-Muslim public, except during congregation prayers.
- On 9th October 2017, four coequal Imams were appointed. They are Sheikh Ahmad Onilewura, Sheikh (Dr) Muhammad Kabir Adam and Sheikh (Prof) Ibrahim Ahmad Maqari and Professor Shehu Ahmad Said Galadanci, were named the Imams of the mosque.
- Professor Shehu Ahmad Galadanci doubles as the Murshid (Grand Instructor, Spiritual Guide or General Administrator.
- The mosque is situated in the city of Abuja and situated on Independence Avenue.
- It has a library and a conference room with capacity to serve about 500 people, the office for the Islamic Centre, and residence facilities for the Imam and Muezzin.
- The general contractors are Lodigiani Nigeria Limited ,while design consultancy was by AIM Consultants Limited.
British pounds : £5.99
American Dollar : $8.99
Euro : 8.99 euros
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Premium Quality puzzle pieces especially good for family bonding time, friends and children of all ages from 3 years above.
- Designed to the best of standards and produced in Nigeria.
- Completed puzzle measures 14’ by 14’.
- Durable Puzzle Pieces
- It has resealable bags.
- Beautifully print image showing bright, colourful details.
- Puzzle pieces are water resistant.
- Lenient Return Policy : 90-days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.