NATIONAL KAJURU MOUNTAIN PUZZLE
BRAND : YOUR JIGSAW PUZZLES
ITEM DIMENSION : 15’ by 15’ by 2’
AVAILABLE NO OF PUZZLE PIECES : 25, 64, 100
MAIN PUZZLE MATERIAL : 4mm Thick Foam Board
DETAILED DESCRIPTION :
- Kajuru is a Local Government Area in Kaduna state iTs headquarters is in the town of Kajuru..
- It was carved out of Chikun Local Government in March 1997.
- It was made of total of 14 Districts.
- Kajuru has an estimated population of 148,200 people according to 2016 National Bureau of Statistics.
- The major ethnic group is the Adara. The Adara people are also known as Kadara by the Hausa.Other tribes include Gbagyi, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.
- Kajuru is an agrarian based economy with agriculture as its major economic activity, which serves as the bedrock of other activities.
- These activities include food and cash crop production, livestock rearing, poultry trading and crafts making.
There are 182 named mountains in Kaduna. Avo hill is the highest point.The most prominent mountain is Ningishi Hill.
British pounds : £5.99
American Dollar : $8.99
Euro : 8.99 euros
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Premium Quality puzzle pieces especially good for family bonding time, friends and children of all ages from 3 years above.
- Designed to the best of standards and produced in Nigeria.
- Completed puzzle measures 14’ by 14’.
- Durable Puzzle Pieces
- It has resealable bags.
- Beautifully print image showing bright, colourful details.
- Puzzle pieces are water resistant.
- Lenient Return Policy : 90-days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.