Animal Series : What kind of Animal Are You?
August 2, 2021
The Rhinoceros Spirit Animal
Many people associate the rhino with its strong body and aggressive behaviour. Most human are feel them with fear and trepidation.The truth is that the rhino’s personality is one of many contradictions.
The rhinoceros is a powerful symbol of stamina, sturdiness, substance, strength, and resilience. When the rhinoceros spirit animal comes into your life, it provides you with the guidance you need to achieve true greatness. Let’s delve into the rich significance of the rhino animal features in your life.
Facts About Rhinoceros
- They belong to a group of mammals called odd-toed ungulates.
- Despite their weight and their bulk, rhinos move fast! They can run up to 30 – 40 miles per hour. To put that in perspective , Usain bolt can run 28 miles per hour. Now imagine a rhino sprinting at you at that speed!
- Mother rhinos spends for a total duration of 15 – 16 months on pregnancy!
- Rhinos have very poor eyesight, but this is more than made up for by their other senses. A rhino would have great difficulty seeing someone standing just 30 metres away if they weren’t moving.
- All five rhino species can grow to weigh over 1000kg, with the white rhino reaching a staggering 3500kg! This makes the white rhino the second largest mammal after the elephant.
- They have large body size, but with small brains. This does not however, means that you should underestimate their intelligence however!
- Rhino horns are made from a protein called keratin, the same substance that hair and fingernails are made of. The horn is actually made of masses of hairs that are all compacted in together and are not attached to the skull.
- These hairs grow throughout the rhino’s lifetime, just like our own nails and hair do. The longest recorded rhino horn was an amazing 4 feet 9 inches long! If the horn falls off, another will grow in its place.
- A group of rhinos is called a ‘herd’ – or a ‘crash’.
What to look for in People with Rhino Mindset.
Rhino people like to be on their own. They are wise fellows who understand that they can harness much energy through meditation. They are an accomplished individual due to your close association with the rhino spirit. Whatever field you choose to pursue, you’ll surely succeed.
Almost about 97 percent of the population who fundamentally surround themselves with people just like them – so they don’t stand out, just like them… they think and behave the same way everyday and tend to do what they’ve always done and get where they always got, and then moan about it.
And then there is 3 percent of the population who are quite content to see something they want and go for it. Quite happy with the fact they may or may not get it. But I’m going for it anyway. They charge – these people are Rhinos!
These people see what they want and they go for it. They charge, having it… rhino time
they can be calm, they can be quite normal, cerebral people – quite analytical detail some of them.
When the rhinoceros mind comes into your life, you have a determined, strong guide. You’ll create the right mix of traits in your life to speed up your success.
Benefits of the Rhinoceros Mindset People
They have the bearing capacity needed to face hurdles and in time of adversity. They display fearlessness and also use their aggressiveness to seize opportunities whenever they spot them.
They generally appear as warm-hearted and kind. They enjoy new experiences and rarely do they let the chance of a new adventure pass them by.
The rhino totem enables you to get out of sticky situations.
Their impulsiveness may sometimes work against them, but with the rhino mindset on, they always find a way around.
They are a great storyteller and you enjoy sharing experiences in social gatherings.
When to Call on the Rhinoceros Mindset Animal
- When the cares of this world seem too much for you to handle.
- When you need to re-ignite your passions and hobbies.
- You need to actualize your dreams and aspirations.
- You are surrounded by naysayers and hypocrites.
- You need to establish or expand your quiet, personal time.
When the rhino spirit animal appears in your life, you need to be more observant.
Things in your environment are not what they appear to be. The rhino signs comes to help you understand the real situation of things.
The rhino will help you to be grateful for the good things that exist in your life. It will expose to the bounty that Mother Nature has given to you.
Rhino mindset opens your spiritual eyes. It helps you to create a strong connection between the physical world and the spiritual realm.Feel free to let us know in the comment section which other animal you will like us cover in our next animal series!