Animal Series : What Kind of Animal Are You?
August 3, 2021
Undoubtedly, the Lion is the King of the jungle. Its roar in the wilderness sends even the fiercest of animals scampering for safety.
The Lion spirit animal is the symbol of unrivalled courage.
It’s not because the Lion is the biggest or the smartest.. it’s not because the Lion is the fastest… neither its because the Lion is blessed with any great advantage over other animals… the only thing that distinct Lion from all other animals is its MENTALITY and thats what makes the Lion as the KING OF THE JUNGLE!
Welcoming this mindset into your life means that you will get the strength you need to face and overcome hurdles in your life.
This spirit animal comes to your life when you have a situation that you find too difficult to control.
The mindset gives you a unique personal power to push through life, no matter situation you find yourself.
“The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep, you become a LION. A great roar arises in your heart… the roar of freedom.”
A Lion is in complete control of his, or her life. The lion does not accept scraps and does not get told what to do or where to go.
The Lion goes about his business FEARLESSLY and with extreme competence.
You will never lead a Lion to the slaughterhouse! They will lead you!
Facts About Lions
- Lions are the only cats that live in groups.
- A group, or pride, can be up to 30 lions, depending on how much food and water is available.
- Female lions are the main hunters. While they’re out looking for food, the males guard the pride’s territory and their young.
- On average, males weigh 190kg and females weigh 126kg .
- These awesome cats can run as fast as 50 mph and leap up to 36 feet. Because of their lack of stamina, lions can only reach top speeds in short bursts.
- Lions are the smartest of all the cats.
- A pride of lions is usually made up of related females and their cubs, plus a male or small group of males who defend their pride. The lionesses rear their cubs together and cubs can suckle from any female with milk.
- Lions can eat up to 40kg of meat in a single meal – around a quarter of their body weight.
- Prides often roar together to mark their territory – a roar can be heard from 5 miles away.
- Lions do most of their hunting at night as their eyes have adapted to the dark and this gives them a huge advantage over their prey. They hunt more during storms as the noise and wind make it harder for prey to see and hear them.
What to look for in People with Lion Mentality.
When the Lion comes roaring into your life, it connotes lots of importance. For instance, it’s a pointer that you need to create the right balance in your life.
Be careful not to overdo anything. You need to keep your spirit, body, and mind pure and open.
The Lion mindset in you makes you to bring positive vibes in the lives of your family, friends and anybody you come in contact with through interactions. Your influence is stronger than you think. Use this power to create inspiration in the lives of those you meet.
Folks with Lion mentality have a natural disposition to take care of the weak, needy and the vulnerable.
They spend considerable effort in training their young ones on the best ways of taking care of themselves.
This act of kindness towards others indicate that it is in your nature to protect the defenceless. people naturally recognise you as their leader and protector.
The Lion mindset is a symbol of justice and bravery. It stands for gentleness and strength – all rolled into one.
Anyone that has mindset of the Lion, exude all the qualities of the King of the jungle, such folks should endeavour to use this power to good use!
What to do to become one with a Lion
- Establish a clear and definite vision of what you want and who you want to become. Identify and write out all the details.
- See the end in your mind. Have the mindset that its already a reality.
- You no longer waste the time on anything that isn’t contributing to your vision. You choose to be laser focus.
- Getting up before sunrise. Most people get out of bed and go straight to work.
- Cold shower. While most people don’t dare to take a cold shower, a Lion takes one everyday.
- Read at least an hour everyday.
- Strive to complete daily tasks.
- Don’t procrastinate .
- Eat balance diet and healthy food.
- Regular exercise.
- Live a purpose driven life.
Benefit of the Lion Mind Animal?
The Lion mindset may come into ones life in a moment of weakness.
This helps strengthening the course. It urges you to move forward with courage and decisiveness.
This spirit animal enables one to deal with external influences. If any force wants to subdue one, such folks have the authority to ward them off.
Such an outside force can be in the form of an overbearing boss or an unscrupulous partner. It could also represent a harsh teacher or a business rival.
Whatever the case, the lion mindset help you the keep their influences down.
The lion totem in your life enables you to moderate your aggressive impulses and to control your temper.
As such, one will be able to listen without feeling the urge to strike back.
When to Call on the Lion Mentality
Having the Lion mindset is one of the best things to happen in anyones life. Its best to engage the the Lion mindset in any of the following situations:
- You have some deep-seated challenges that you need to combat head-on.
- You want to become better person than you are currently.
- You have important milestones that you need to achieve on .
- You want to become a winner.
- You have got into a Leadership position.
- You feel that your courage and strength are at low ebb.
- You have the fear of failure.
In the world of spirit animals, the lion comes top as the most fearless of fighters.
Lion does not relent in his quest no matter the hurdles in his path.
The King of the jungle is the symbol of overcoming challenges. He signifies strength, courage, and raw authority.
Having the Lion mentality in ones life means that one must take the forefront in Leadership.
To achieve this, you must learn to harness your fear, anger, and wild emotions.
Feel free to let us know in the comment section your prefer animal you like to see us to feature in the next animal series.